STYLE SEGMENT

Any stylist loves a good fashion show (especially when you are in charge of the styling), so when I got an email from the producer of Kens5 Great Day SA asking me to put together a fashion show, I was beyond ecstatic.

There was only one problem. I had 4 days to get this together and I was already swamped with clients over the weekend! Luckily, I pulled it together and some how managed to gather models and looks, and put on a pretty decent fashion show!

But wait, it gets better. Before I could leave the studio, the producer pulled me to the side asking if I would come back to do this again in a couple of weeks. Um...let me think about it...YES YES YES! 


This segment was all about transitioning into spring from fall. This is my favorite time of year for fashion because you get to incorporate spring pieces with your fall looks. Notice how I paired a very spring peplum top with some leather paints?

All the clothes from the fashion show are available for purchase at Anniegogglyn here in San Antonio. The girls at the store are the sweetest and are more than willing to help you find what you are looking for.










1 comment: