STYLE SEGMENT - PROM FASHION





I had such a blast doing this segment. Prom dress shopping all over again? Yes please!

I think my favorite dress has to be the green and blue ombre. It's so stunning!


Here are a few behind the scenes pictures from yesterdays show. Enjoy :)



How gorgeous are these ladies!?


I really love this dress. Unfortunately I pulled a size 10 (I thought it said size 1).





Ryan repairing a broken zipper. Thanks Ry!

One last thing: Thank you SO much to Dillards for letting me pull these amazing dresses.

And thank you to my gorgeous models. You guys were so professional and so amazing to work with. I hope we can work together again soon :)






1 comment:

  1. OMG! Thumbs up for those outfits! They're so nice and very glamorous!

    By the way, I really like your blog. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete