DAINTY LADIES


I have always wanted to be one of those people that wear rings all the time. I just think it looks so pretty and trendy. Unfortunately, I have a hand panic attack every time I have a ring on for more than 4 hours and I end up taking them off and throwing them in my purse. When I clean out my purse at the end of the week I always end up with 20 rings at the bottom.

I have been obsessed with dainty rings for a couple of years now and they really are the perfect "wear all of the time" ring. They are great for layering and they aren't overwhelming or gaudy.



 


I have had a few people message me asking where they can find these. I get mine from treasureimports on Etsy.com. I wear mine 24/7 and they never change color or slip off. Not to mention, they are super affordable in case you lose one. See a couple of mine below.


No comments:

Post a Comment