IN LOVE WITH LEOPARD

I’ve become a tad obsessed with leopard lately. This is a whole new world for me because I used to think it was the grossest thing to ever happen.

I have always loved a good print, but leopard just never did it for me. This is just my opinion, but I think the tacky leopard print reputation started when Peggy Bundy made it her signature staple piece.




Yikes...

I have finally come out my leopard hating shell and I’m starting to see it a new, chic way! Here are some of my favorites.























































I don’t recommend wearing this print from head to toe because you might end up looking this....
I love you Kim, but what were you thinking? 



I also don't recommend this...just because



XX
Ashley 

1 comment:

  1. Being the fabulous Cat Women I am I can totally relate to your latest obsession with leopard prints Ash! I've aquired quite the collection;) Love all the pics

    ReplyDelete