ARE YOU READY BOOTS?



I don't know about you, but when it comes to working out I like to get a routine and stick with it. I don't have time to go to yoga class every day at 2:30 or cycling class on Saturday morning. I like to have my 1 hour workout routine and do it every day on my own time, headphones on, and in the zone! 

I do however like switching up my routines once every few months.

For the past week I have been doing the Jessica Simpson Daisy Duke workout, and let me just tell you, it is kicking my butt. Totally worth it though (I meeeaaannn, look at her). 

One thing I noticed about this work out is that it's A LOT of legs and butt. Almost every single set includes working the lower half, which is great! Warning: expect noodle legs for about an hour after this workout. 

Anyway, I thought I would share this with all of my fitness ladies in case you are looking for a new workout routine, so here ya go!
  • 10 min treadmill warmup (walk to jog)
  • 2 or 3 x 20 reps dumbbell rows in squat position
  • 2/3 x 20 reps squats
  • 2/3 x 20 reps lying dumbbell tricep extensions
  • 3 x 12 reps reverse lunges (per leg)
  • 8 min treadmill run
  • 3 x 18 reps bicep curls in lunge position (per leg)
  • 3 x 18 reps lateral raise in lunge position (per leg)
  • 8 min treadmill run
  • 3 x20 incline crunches
  • 3 x 18 reps prone kneeling leg extensions (per leg)
  • 3 x 15 reps forward lunges (per leg)
  • 8 min treadmill cooldown (jog to walk)




No comments:

Post a Comment